Careers At Dental Touch
receptionist advert with Dental nurse requirement
Full time dental receptionist/Dental Nurse required for an Independent private practice in the Kingsdown/Cotham area of Bristol.
You will have a high standard of personal presentation. Be friendly and personable on greeting and welcoming patients, assist patients with queries, answer the telephone, take cash and credit card payments, make appointments using the Carestream R4 dental software, liaise with referring practices and laboratories and be able to provide chairside assistance within a General Dentistry setting
Skills and Experience required: – GDC Registered Dental Nurse and Ability to organise, multitask, prioritise and work under pressure- Experience of working in a front of office role is preferable with the ability to keep calm and professional at all times
- Previous dental experience (essential)
- Previous administration or reception experience (essential)
- Excellent verbal and written communication (essential)
- Personable, positive and enthusiastic with a great customer focus (essential)
- Efficient with Microsoft Word and Outlook (not essential as training can be given)
- Preferred R4 experience (not essential as training will be given)
- Strong communication and organisation skills (essential)
- GDC Registration (essential)
Salary dependent on experience. 4 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays pro rata
Job Type: Part-time with the flexibility to be able to cover periods of sickness and leave when required.
Full Job description available on request
Current Clinical chairside experience within a General Dental practice (Implant experience would be desirable)
Understanding dental terminology (essential)
Computer literate (essential)
Get in touch
We are located in Kingsdown, Bristol. Patients travel from all round Bristol, including Cotham, Montpelier, Clifton, Redcliffe & Redland.
Our Location – How to find us
The practice is located in Kingsdown at the top of St Michael’s Hill, in close proximity to the Bristol Royal Infirmary.