Feedback & Complaints
Dental Touch welcomes complaints as way to continuously improve our service and takes all complaints very seriously.
Our registered manager will investigate any issues you may have and we will endeavour to fully resolve them within 15 days. You can do this by:
- Speaking to us in person
- Filling in a feedback form at reception
- Emailing us at email@example.com
- Writing to us at The Dental Touch, 9 Cotham Rd South, Bristol, BS6 5TZ
- General Dental Council Website: www.gdc-uk.org
- Please leave some feedback about our practice at the Care Quality Commission’s website: www.cqc.org.uk/yourexperience
- NHS England
If you are still not happy and would like to take things further, The Dental Complaints organisation is the next step. Their website can be found at www.dentalcomplaints.org.uk and here you will find an online form to fill in. Alternatively, they can be contacted by phone on 08456 120 540.